One large spool of Aurifil 50wt 100% Mako Cotton Thread. Each spool is 1422 yards.
50wt/2ply is great for:
* Heirloom Hand and Machine Sewing
* Machine quilting of any style
* Hand or Machine Piecing: Blocks are more accurate because of such flat seams
* In the ditch quilting: Practically invisible between the seams
* Micro Stippling
* Machine Embroidery
* Bobbins: Bobbins filled with 50 weight AURIfil will hold more and last longer
* Machine Applique': The fineness of the 50 weight AURIfil makes it a favorite
* Hand Applique': Thin and strong, it's perfect for needle turn applique
* Perfect for miniature patchwork
* Serging: Use in the lower looper
* Lace: Works wonderfully for Bobbin lace & Machine lace
* Longarm quilting: Great thread to create texture where you don’t want to emphasize the thread. Use it in backgrounds, stitch in the ditch, basting quilts, wholecloth quilting, micro quilting for dense background designs. Match bobbin thread.
This is the finest and most popular of the Mako' threads.
Payment is expected at time of order. Forms of payment accepted include all major credit cards, etsy gift cards, and paypal.
All items are shipped via USPS. Any shipping overages greater than $1 will be refunded at time of shipment.
Returns are accepted on most items within 14 days of purchase, if returned in their original condition. Laundered items, items that have been exposed to smoke or pet smells will not be refunded. If there is a quality defect please message me and I will make the necessary corrections. Shipping fees are not refundable on returned items.